Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Day Three
Actually pretty good. I had many moments of wanting a cigarette, but today they are controllable. I think about the desire, but am able to put my mind elsewhere, for the most part. The coughing has also gone down and I am beginning to feel more awake. Many quitting DRAINS you.
I hope that it wasn't all the candy I ate today.... can't keep that up all the time.
That was one thing that helped today. I went out and bought a bunch of gum/lifesavers last night. When I wanted a cig, I popped one of them in. it didn't replace the sensation of smoke in my lungs... but helped ease the craving.
It's crazy that a thing like smoke in the lungs.. the thing that cause damage lungs can actually feel gratifying.

Halloween was great. Although I didn't walk around with my kids this year... I was actually able to stay home. Even though I missed my kids, it was nice to see the neighborhood children all decked out. Also nice to be able to be all dressed up myself and still get work done (I was the Black Knight-Thanks Scott)
Well, I'm beat and off for now.

No comments: