Monday, October 15, 2007

ACTEM

Last Friday, I was in attendance to my first ACTEM conference. Why my first? I don't have an answer to that. I know that I didn't even know about ACTEM. Again why? I guess it has something to do with my lack of blogging and networking with the right people. Well, finally I have attended. I will be an attendee every year from now on.
I loved every minute of it. I loved being in the same room as over 900 geeks. That in itself was great. I also liked hearing about the new issues, gagets and more.
It energized me to enact some changes and updates that I have been meaning to do, but didn't know enough about or wasn't sure I would be doing it right or safely.
Ok, that might have been a bit vague, but if I keep up with this, It will all be explained.
It's late and I have more work to do on the website, so for now... that's all.
I will try to do better than a post every 4 months.

No comments: