Thursday, November 8, 2007

Whew

K. Keep on keeping on right?
No chantix no nicotine... and just to add more pain I am slowing down on the intake of coffee. Why? No, I do not like the pain but I would rather get all of the withdrawls done at once instead of dragging them out over time.
The nicotine withdrawls for the most part is gone. Now it's my mind that keeps trying to make it rationale for me to have just one.
Nope. I am done this time. I have quit many times. I have never felt more confortable saying. I am a non-smoker.
You know what? it feels damn good. I am loving it. I played soccer with the kids tonight and was glad to see that 1 could without losing my breathe. ahhh...
Coming up on two weeks and I think this is the last post that will focus on the pain of it. I am a non-smoker..... turn the page.

1 comment:

SJane said...

I tagged you at my blog with a task. Don't feel obligated to play but I'm sure you would do well.